Wednesday 16 December 2015

(vol 2) CHAPTER 49: “May The Force Be With You”


2015 WORD COUNT=                        125446

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away . . .



The immortal opening words to one of the greatest sagas of the modern world. And unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll have heard that tomorrow is a pretty big day for any self-respecting Star Wars fan out there.

Excitement is reaching fever pitch, and tomorrow the world’s supply of Star Wars fans will finally have their patience rewarded by finally having the answer to the question we’ve been asking since Disney purchased Lucasfilm and announced the new series of films; will it be any good.

I’m playing the good Star Wars fan and staying optimistic, totally convinced that, at the very worst; it won’t be as bad as the Prequel trilogy.

To get me ready I’ve spent the last few days watching the previous films, culminating in tonight’s back-to-back viewing of THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, and my personal favourite, RETURN OF THE JEDI.



To say I’m excited is an understatement. I’ve been counting down for weeks now and the last couple of days have dragged. But it’s nearly time. At 11am tomorrow morning I will be sitting down in my assigned chair ready to revert back to my childhood for two hours of excitement and adventure.

Bring it on.

See you in seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment