Search This Blog

Saturday, 1 November 2014

Flash! Friday

FF – 31st October 2014

This week the prompt was to include a monk with the following picture.

Enjoy.




MEETING OF NEW KILLERS

Dear diary,

Tonight was the best M.O.N.K meeting yet. Not only did legendary serial killer Peter ‘Pitchfork’ Morrell visit and give a great talk on body disposal but Zoe Zennith turned up again.

I spent the whole meeting building up the courage to walk over to her. Funny how I can cut a man’s heart out without blinking but asking for Zoe’s number had my palms sweaty and my throat dry.
She’s so amazing and she listens to me. She’s interested in hearing about my kills instead of just bragging about hers.

I think she might like me too. After the meeting, as we were leaving the abandoned warehouse, she asked if maybe I’d like to head up to the lake and see if there were any high school kids that were begging to be dispatched

I know it might be moving too fast but I think she might just be the one.

Can’t wait to see her again.



No comments:

Post a Comment